NYPD proudly stages seizure of 106 pounds of legal hemp

I did some research last time this came up on BB. ‘Hemp’ is just sativa where:
A) they’ve intentionally bred it to be weak in the THC area (what sort of sick sadistic f’ks?)
B) they do not separate the males from the females

I have no idea how potent it would be if you sex selected the offspring. After a very few generations I bet it’d be just like The Devil’s Lettuce, Jazz Cabbage, Reefer, The Shit, etc.

3 Likes

Round these parts you can’t get good Sativa anymore, it’s a shame.

1 Like

Imagine how less awful it would be if police were held responsible for being gangland thugs.

7 Likes

Legal Hemp. Well. I can guess what won’t disappear from evidence lock-up and later appear on the street.

2 Likes

Only when it enforces their authority. When it goes against their will they will break the law because they are ACTION MEN, not bureaucrats

4 Likes

“the tax payers of New York will”
Sometimes you have to put the squeeze on the wrong people to put the leverage on the right ones.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that Hemp is the proper English name of the plant Cannabis Sativa and the fiber used to make sacks and ropes.

Meanwhile in the town of Carmagnola (Italy) there’s an hemp museum https://www.comune.carmagnola.to.it/it-it/vivere-il-comune/cosa-vedere/ecomuseo-della-cultura-della-lavorazione-della-canapa-18181-1-204015c4e0afdc06123f26648ee76f5a?immagini and they make tour to 5th grades and teach them to make hemp ropes.
Besides the other vegetable Carmagnola is known is bell pepper: http://www.sagrapeperone.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Com-Carmagnola-FIERA-2019-STAMPA-BASSA.pdf

2 Likes

That explains this picture:

4 Likes

They should be working to get these off the streets. That stuff’ll kill ya.

3 Likes

US police have repeatedly and consistently shown to be indifferent to the fallout of their misconduct because they operate without accountability. It’s important for victims to be compensated, but it places no leverage on police who are shielded by the madness of the qualified immunity doctrine and a union with more political power than most mayors. Nothing will change until police are themselves held to the laws.

2 Likes

I love the delicious irony of “seized haul” photos: “let’s document how ineffective drug prohibition is by posting egotistical photos again and again emphasizing how nothing has changed in all these years!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.