NYT: Trump inquired about adding his face to Mount Rushmore

Granted there was already a genocidal White Supremacist on the $20, but I still think Trump would be more than happy to give Jackson the boot as long as he was the one to replace him.

7 Likes

Could be I guess. Before it is over he’s liable to be printing Trump Bucks to pay us for our votes anyway. You get a discount if you use them to get your MyPillow.

4 Likes

That would be an offense to horses.

2 Likes

If it were cheaper I would buy it.

It is a piece of history. Batshit insane history, granted, but history nonetheless.

And it would certainly be a conversation piece if you could stand looking at his mug on your mantle piece or wall every day.

1 Like

I thought he was against the degrading public monuments?

5 Likes

Did you notice the pricing on the bobblehead dolls? Most are $29.95 or $31. Trump’s “First White House Christmas” ones are $95. Maybe that’s why “royal” is there.

1 Like

I would imagine it to be more of an echo chamber.

3 Likes

Given our age difference I am going to be able to literally dance on his grave. We’ll hold a big shindig every year.

1 Like

The other thing that’s amusing to me is that they talked to the Governor. It’s a NATIONAL monument administered by the National park Service. To make extensive changes, Trump just needs to get the money appropriated by Congress and direct the park service to do it. Talking to the governor shows an INCREDIBLE ignorance at a basic level of how the US is governed.Even if he wins reelection AND both houses of Congress go GOP, this is an absurdity Na gonna happen.

5 Likes

The decline started with Reagan.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the eagle that would appear daily to eat his liver, which would grow anew each day due to his immortal physique.

(Actually, I can’t think of a figure more unlike Trump than Prometheus, but there you have it.)

2 Likes

i cant help but imagine that there are hordes of pranksters 24/7 trying to get in contact with the pres. in order to punk him and an unprecidented special task force working 24/7 to keep him from taking the bait.

2 Likes

True, but I think it’s hard to look at the years between Jan 21, 2001 and Jan 21, 2009, as anything but American decline.

This idea would make a great reboot of North by Northwest.

How about we just stuff him up Lincoln’s nose instead and seal him in with cement? You know, enshrined for the ages. So presidential, bigly dignified.

1 Like

Wall him in?

It will be the biggest wall, the best wall of all time, and Lincoln knew about that, I say it all the time, where are the steaks? Highest ratings, believe me.

1 Like

Poor Lincoln has had enough foreign objects forcibly put into his noggin already.

3 Likes

RJT would have to adjust the lyrics here a bit…