Obama working on deal with Netflix for TV series that he would produce with Michelle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/09/obama-working-on-deal-with-net.html

1 Like

Obama getting a TV show? That’s going to drive Trump nuts.

8 Likes

Well, he’ll just say that he did it before Obama.

4 Likes

Narrator’s voice: He’s already nuts.

8 Likes

I don’t follow.

3 Likes

Called “The Apprentice?”

4 Likes

Maybe at the end of each episode, the Obamas get to sit in a board room and fire people (from the presidency).

1 Like

“The West Wing”

1 Like

Thanks Obama: Netflix CEO Reed Hastings’ Net Worth Soars $400 Million In One Week Forbes

Move over Underwoods. Netflix may have a new president and first lady: Barack and Michelle Obama. The former first couple have reportedly reached advanced negotiations with Netflix to produce a series of exclusive shows highlighting inspirational stories and policy matters.

The discussions are yet another piece of good news for Netflix, whose stock is trading at an all-time high. This week alone, its share price has shot up nearly 10%. That surge has made cofounder and CEO Reed Hastings nearly $400 million richer than he was last week. He’s up approximately $800 million in the past month, and is now worth an estimated $3.5 billion, according to Forbes’ real-time rankings of the world’s billionaires.

1 Like

Sounds really bland. I expect little more from it then gentle, supposedly inspiring nostrums.

But hey, kaching! Barack and Michelle get even more rich. Yay, I guess.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? I’m ready for some bland. Maybe some sane humanity too.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.