OboeCop

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Nede a price fer thet obo.

Flute Cop

7 Likes

I’d buy that for a dollar!

6 Likes

That is clearly a recorder. You are in violation of Section Two Subitem A60 Line 4, Misidentifying a Child’s Toy. Stop resisting.

5 Likes

Is not a recorder a fipple flute? Surely some sub-sub section recognizes that.

4 Likes

The ruling of the standards committee is final. History and expertise are irrelevant.

2 Likes

You think a recorder is a child’s toy?

2 Likes

Move along, citizen.

3 Likes

Ha, you have no idea :). Arthur Benade is literally (as in I checked this morning, as I do) my bedstand reading material.http://asa.aip.org/encomia/gold/benade.html

1 Like

Heh, a recorder is a fipple flute, but an oboe is not (just basing this on the title of the article) :smiley:

A one-cyborg band as well as a one-cyborg police force!

“Play in tune, citizen!”

1 Like

A modern oboe is far too up-to-date for me: I prefer to be repressed by more old-school policing methods. Therefore, I hope the historically-informed Theorbocop will resonate with some here.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Holy English horn, I would love to get into an ancient instrument, pop culture Photoshop mash up war with you.

Does next Tuesday work?

1 Like

He’s a cyborg, you idiot! He recorded every word you said, his memories are admissible as evidence!

2 Likes

snort

Don’t do that

F Bass and lower, definitely not. I played the bass recorder for many years - the hand stretch isn’t negligible.

But pace Andy, it’s a big flippin’ fipple flute. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.