Odd letters and numbers appearing on cars in Redding, California

The picture clearly shows an even number…

And what is an odd letter, anyway?

4 Likes

But when will they start marking the pizza parlors for what is in their basement?

2 Likes

If the only letters used so far are F and B, I’m more inclined to assume “front” and “back” than “female” and “boy.”

2 Likes

Æ Ƿ Ð Ѣ

though I suppose that ash isn’t that weird to Scandinavians.

4 Likes

It’s an updated version of “wash me.” They’re grading the dirt level. 2F = too filthy. 1f1b = 1 filthy 1 baby (you know how dirty they get the inside!) We came up with this system in a meeting of the harmless vehicle finger writing society.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’ve spent far too much time talking to Skynet and got ideas above their station.

3 Likes

ITYM ‘reddit’

2 Likes

B, D, and F are odd. A, C, and E are even.

1 Like

That’s old. Now it’s to extract their adrenochrome. (Which is from a joke that Hunter S. Thompson used at least a couple times.)

3 Likes

Stealing this.

6 Likes

4 Likes

CEFGHIJKLMNSTUVWXYZ and B are even
ADOPQR are odd

Now, it’s more of a Peter Thiel style rejuvenation.

7 Likes

Odd letters and numbers appearing on cars in Redding, California

Odd? Maybe they’re not redding them correctly?

7 Likes

Facebook posts alerting others suggests the markings are codes for possible sex trafficking.

Yeah, it used to be that the person paying attention to random, erratic Facebook posts was called “not a reporter” or “not a reporter any more.”

Also, KRCR is Sinclair-owned, so it’s going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, even when it’s not reporting on Satanist plots and Democrats coming to take your suburbs away.

7 Likes

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/html/html_url_encoding.htm

full frontal and full backal pictures of females and boys, yes…

Brought to you by the people who see Jesus in burn marks and water stains, and call independent sex workers sex traffickers. And get their info from the social network F B.

4 Likes

Pretty sure “B” is for “blinker fluid”…

3 Likes

Be grateful it’s just vomit.

2 Likes