Odd Stuff (Part 1)

Drones must be constantly connected to the internet to give Feds real-time location data – new US govt proposal

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Temple of Poop

“…an electric fan draws in the pleasant fragrance from the flowers grown on the roof into the building to continually introduce a fresh flow of oxygen.”

3 Likes

rocket powered, yes, but does it have an oscillation overthruster?

2 Likes

Standard Equipment

3 Likes

McDookie’s

4 Likes

At this price I’d expect it comes with a pair of goggles.

4 Likes

IKR!

giphy (54)

6 Likes

Comes with a custom $10,000 drip pan

4 Likes

Pretty much any surface around humans will test positive for fecal matter/bacteria.

ElatedScratchyCamel

10 Likes

Speaking of cars…

I’m not sure my city is ready for 14 yr olds bopping around in one of those without a licence.

If I was 14, ohhhhh man would this be fun!

7 Likes

You can really taste the mosquitoes.

2 Likes
6 Likes

A little light reading…

5 Likes
3 Likes

Dinosaur tracks, okay. Dinosaur tracks on a cave ceiling, WTF?

4 Likes

Alleged Vault 7 leaker trial finale: Want to know the CIA’s password for its top-secret hacking tools? 123ABCdef

The password for the Confluence virtual machine that held all the hacking tools that were stolen and leaked? That’ll be 123ABCdef . And the root login for the main DevLAN server? mysweetsummer .

It actually gets worse than that. Those passwords were shared by the entire team and posted on the group’s intranet. IRC chats published during the trial even revealed team members talking about how terrible their infosec practices were, and joked that CIA internal security would go nuts if they knew. Their justification? The intranet was restricted to members of the Operational Support Branch (OSB): the elite programming unit that makes the CIA’s hacking tools.

2 Likes

After 16 years of hype, graphene finally delivers on its promise – with a cosmetic face mask