Odd Stuff (Part 1)

8 Likes

… and (spoiler alert) - (companion story from the linked article) - this is (of no particularly great surprise) - part of a xenophobic, anti-immigrant conspiracy of Steve Bannon and crew.

… that guy seems to have kept quiet busy even after ostensibly falling from the good graces of U.S. admin

5 Likes

12 Likes

Oh that’s not so bad. A bit too much “character” for my tastes but whatev… holy fuck what the shit?!

I also love how this specifically is called out in the listing as “the best part”.

4 Likes

The dark side of Pixar…

5 Likes

From

13 Likes

a tiny piece of black Lego, covered in fungus.

Nose bleach!

11 Likes

Fungus in sinuses is a thing, and it ain’t pretty.

3 Likes

Who dis?

6 Likes

16 Likes

Butt music is surprisingly mellifluous.

11 Likes

Yes. And often melodious (though also often odious).

9 Likes

And odorous, too.

5 Likes

Odd, indeed. How ever did they fit all that within 2,465 square feet?!?

2 Likes

Regards to salt water drinking, that process should be added to the back in time cheat sheet…

9 Likes

Nooooo!

9 Likes

Not all violent anti-mask lunatics are human.

(Note this is conjecture only. Will undertake my annual empirical study in the coming months. I may be some time.)

8 Likes

Early Kammertopfmusik.

Nachttopf.

1 Like

Feds seize ‘largest ever’ haul of crypto-dosh from terrorists – including coins from ‘fake’ pandemic mask web store

The US Department of Justice said a combined operation has led to its largest seizure of terrorist-owned cryptocurrency, taking around $2m (£1.5m) from Hamas’s military wing, al-Qaeda, and Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS).

In addition to the seized accounts, prosecutors filed indictments against a pair of men based in Turkey who were said to be overseeing the fundraising online.

2 Likes