Odd Stuff (Part 2)

Most stock photography makes me feel uncomfortable.

12 Likes
2 Likes

I’d give that picture a blistering review, maybe a sick burn.

6 Likes

New World is a killer game. A GPU killer game.

2 Likes

very uncomfortable

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS881US881&sxsrf=ALeKk000ucyHiNDlXILeAjQYhkJgP7CahA:1627095149255&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=woman+eating+salad+stock+photos&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjBsIrj2frxAhVGOs0KHTnjBngQjJkEegQIBRAC&biw=1255&bih=776

1 Like

That’s what colonialism will do to you! It’s almost like the game carries smallpox!

2 Likes

Now… can we adapt it to infect BitCoin miners?

3 Likes

Recreate the brutal 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, using as a base car… a 2009 Hyundai Accent?

Source

7 Likes

Recently, a Reg reader* contacted us at Vulture (virtual) Towers with something odd they’d found online – a page tucked away in the little-visited “Legal Policies” section of Amazon’s website containing a “non-exhaustive” list of all the trademarks held by the company.

The list is massive: 821 trademarks, sorted alphabetically and listed entirely free of context or explanation.

On first glance, the contents can be baffling, or will induce flights of fancy as to their purpose. When simply plucked out of a list of plain-text words, the purpose of, say, “6PM”, “BAG O’CRAP” or “MAD DOGS” are difficult to discern.

[…]

5 Likes
12 Likes

Wait, did the green one at the 8-second mark escape? :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I love the cacti approach best. :grin:

9 Likes

I learned something new about turboprop engines from this.

1 Like

Jan Hakon Erichsen vs Balloons__600x1067__cactus-01__opti008

Jan Hakon Erichsen vs Balloons__600x1067__cactus-02__opti023

7 Likes
9 Likes

I raise my Lamborghuno.

https://tekdeeps.com/how-to-transform-a-fiat-uno-into-a-lamborghini-aventador/

5 Likes

For a true display of wealth, dab printer ink behind your ears instead of Chanel No. 5

6 Likes
7 Likes

I had amusing eccentric old guy vibes until I read this:

“ Local authorities were reportedly tipped off about the cellar’s contents by colleagues in Berlin, who had earlier searched the home for stolen Nazi art.”

13 Likes

Would probably be worth more if only he had kept the original packaging.

8 Likes