Odd Stuff (Part 2)

Well, we already have strong evidence that being the most intelligent animal in your biome makes you act like an asshole.

11 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

1 Like
2 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes

9 Likes

Prepared to update my vacation destination list, looked at the map, andā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Now Iā€™m wondering about the dangers of traveling with a mongoose. :thinking:

5 Likes

But, barring that terrifying Brazilian island, there arenā€™t many reasons to avoid a place specifically because of its the snakes. Even the scariest-looking critters are important parts of their native ecosystem. Many of them are even quite friendly. And some do jobs that directly benefit humans, like controlling populations of mice. We just find it a little freaky that they crush their prey to death (if they donā€™t just inject the creature with venom) or down their prey whole. But thatā€™s just more proof snakes are incredible animals. We might do well to stop trying to avoid them.

Sweet sneks always get a bad rap because of a few troublemakers!

9 Likes

18 Likes
10 Likes

9 Likes

Behold, the first V8 6.2-liter supercharged aluminum engine powered jet ski:

(Looks a bit like vapor product on their website but, damn. That would be one crazy ride!)

5 Likes

Iā€™ve forwarded this link to my snake-phobic husband. There was that beautiful blue snake posted by @milliefink in Unicorn Chasers:

He wouldnā€™t even take a look. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Looks like straight out of the Gernsback continuum.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s that burning smell?

5 Likes

Wasnā€™t the Monument already cracked and then repaired after being hit before?

4 Likes

Really? Now I want to suggest a location for future Trump ceremoniesā€¦ :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

An earthquake did some damage a few years ago.

8 Likes