Odd Stuff (Part 2)

2 Likes
5 Likes

They could have learned from Burma-Shave:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Alati, who coincidently is a trained snake catcher, said the snake’s head came to within 20 centimeters (8 inches) of her own.

Nope Rope alert.

7 Likes

CLEANUP IN AISLE FIVE (if you know what I mean).

ETA: At least one is not far from the baby wipes!

5 Likes

Friends Reaction GIF

10 Likes

I’m so glad he (she thinks the snake was a he) was spotted by exactly the right human!

6 Likes

Have they named it “Monster Island” yet?

4 Likes

17 Likes

“In total, the researchers created 314 mini brains,” and now they can see…

6 Likes

Secret FBI Watchlist Leaks Online, and Boy Do the Feds Think a Lot of People Are Terrorists

5 Likes
3 Likes

Here’s the video:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe because they don’t fall apart? I wonder if we will be seeing hummer parts from Afghanistan on ebay soon. /Grumpy cynicism

6 Likes
1 Like

US boffins: We’re close to fusion ignition in the lab – as seen in stars and thermonuclear weapons

7 Likes

from

15 Likes

I’ve seen more articles about terrorists buying second hand Japanese cars in the last month than I have about Latin American narcoterrorists being able to buy new, shrink wrapped, European and American military level weapons, ever.

Those cars travel huge distances on the second hand market because they are simple, well made, and run forever. If they drove F series trucks like y’all Qaeda would that be a problem? Wel they won’t because they are shit and they are not stupid.

Decades ago when I was a kid a Sudanese guy told me that European aid came with contracts to buy European cars and they were digging in their heels for Land Cruisers because “we know the environment here and they work. We’d have to buy again if we got what they want”. They buy these because they are the ones that work.

What are we doing to limit arms sales?

12 Likes