Odd Stuff (Part 2)

5 Likes
7 Likes

So maybe don’t post your boarding pass on the internet, especially if you happened to be Australian PM a while ago:

7 Likes

What is odder? That Senator Tim Kaine knows who GWAR is or that GWAR has their own Rye Whiskey? You make the call.

8 Likes

“For security reasons, we try to change our Prime Minister every six months, and to never use the same Prime Minister on multiple websites.”

vyv9DIZ

13 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Not one word about the misogyny. Hmmmm

Speaking of Bond…

“The vehicles come complete with real Brembo disc brakes, Bilstein coilovers, and Smiths instruments on the dash. The DB5 Junior is also apparently considered “an authentic Aston Martin model” and owners are granted automatic membership of the Aston Martin Owners Club.”

“Prices start at £90,000, so tell your aspiring 007s to start saving their Christmas and birthday money…”

5 Likes
12 Likes

When the technology is forgotten then so will be the person?

9 Likes

Much like the 18th and 19th century tombstones here that are unreadable due to weathering.

10 Likes

I can do rubbings of weathered gravestones and get a legible image. Digital stuff tends to die the real death when its software is no longer supported.

9 Likes

Any examples I’ve found that have a picture of a QR code link to an article about “QR codes are becoming popular on headstones”

After drilling many layers deep i found one real QR code that just led to the deceased persons bibliography. And it was just a sticker added to the tombstone.

6 Likes

Hmm. Maybe it’s an urban online myth.

3 Likes

Score! Now my MLM or social media disinformation can live on after my death.
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Toronto park has roaming bunches of bananas. JLAT!

11 Likes

There was a whole grow operation of tropical fruits near Toronto for a few years.

5 Likes
25 Likes

Re: Hey Walmart?

57 Blood Types?

10 Likes