Odd Stuff (Part 2)

1 Like
9 Likes

Does your chewing gum lose its flavour on the sidewalk overnight?

7 Likes

One Thousand Seconds of One Piece.

1 Like

They would have an artgasm at Seattle’s disgusting gum wall.

4 Likes

TIL that’s there’s an OPEC of maple syrup. And that they have a strategic maple syrup reserve.

15 Likes

And it was raided.

15 Likes

Back when the quebecois separatists were more active there was a comment going around that they would use maple syrup as the foundation for their currency.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I can still call up memories of the smell we drove through on our bus on the way to school each school day…

4 Likes
5 Likes

14 Likes

(It’s more like “this bag is too heavy for the baggage handlers who have to move hundreds of these things for every flight, and even if a little bit over doesn’t seem that bad, it adds up and it turns out that while we as a corporation really don’t care, they have unions who make us agree to these things. But then, we don’t care if you know why we do it either, so screw you: repack your bags here at check-in or leave the bag behind or don’t use your non-refundable ticket. Whatever.”)

2 Likes

8 Likes

No lies detected.

And they are pretty hardcore about maintaining their cartel.

Netflix did an episode about the Great Canadian Maple Syrup Heist as part of their Dirty Money series.

4 Likes

I had to look up the “Avril Avigne Replaced” one. Sir Paul must be relieved.

4 Likes

What’s the “credit @tofology” thing?
edit: nevermind. Tofology is the creator of the graphic. They made themselves into a conspiracy.

“The Conspiracy Chart” Just in time for the Holidays! Belongs on the wall over the dining table.

Speaking of…

The ergonomic stopper is a proper selling point for grandpa.

Ben Franklin would be pleased!

checks the goggle

Hmmm. TIL that I’ve been believing a myth. OTOH, he did call the turkey a bird of courage, so I still say he’d be pleased.

6 Likes