5 Likes

Yeah but MY facts are the truthiest. :pensive:

8 Likes
8 Likes

That’s precious.

8 Likes

Didn’t know about Tartaria and feral people in forests

8 Likes

Looking at the DVD title at the bottom of the screen…
Sure Jan GIF

9 Likes

Don’t blame the demon when you could have swiped left.

7 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

Wait for it…

10 Likes

Jesus. Who ever was driving the white car was unflappable. I hope they’re okay.

6 Likes

Not to mention the guy walking across the street who nearly got creamed in all that.

9 Likes

From the YT video post:

“My wife and I were in the vehicle with the dashcam. At around 12:30 pm a person driving Eastbound on 82nd street ran a red light at Hague rd. We were facing Westbound on 82nd, stopped at the red light as a pedestrian crossed 82nd street. An oncoming vehicle didn’t see the red light. The struck vehicle sprinkled mine with parts and the sunroof. It landed on a car beside me and spun on its nose, falling on the Jaguar SUV that was waiting at the light. Six vehicles were damaged in total, Thankfully there were no injuries.”

I wonder if they tried their wipers…

7 Likes

That’ll buff right out.

9 Likes

There are a few folks who are having a very very thankful meal tomorrow.

The body shop crews too.

7 Likes

My Twitter timeline finally quit with the Helium-3 ads, and has now switched to (locally legal) edible recipes. (Just to mess with me, there’s a cookie recipe that is just a cookie recipe – no THC added no matter how many times I watch it!)

2 Likes

Hear that… that’s the sound of all of gen x crying… :wink:

13 Likes

We’ve had this discussion before but the safety features of modern cars really are remarkable, i can only imagine the horror if this had happened with a few land barges half a century ago (don’t watch Signal 30).

7 Likes