Odd Stuff (Part 2)

Lazy ass graphic, but funny too!

14 Likes

And have very little to do with why the pedestrian wasnā€™t minced. Car safety does not equal road safety. It just enforces a hegemony.

7 Likes

14 Likes

That goes without saying but yeah. I suppose itā€™s different in the States where as here if pedestrians are crossing they have priority. Or am i misremembering that? That the car doesnā€™t have priority over the ped.

watch out for pedestrians crossing a road into which you are turning. If they have started to cross they have priority, so give way.

1 Like

I was picking some stuff up at Home Depot today and walked thru the grass seed section and it was overrun with mice. So yeah, I can see that. They seemed happy.

5 Likes

My loving wife just called gravy ā€œturkey lubeā€, itā€™s all good. :+1:

6 Likes

Georgia, eh? :thinking:

6 Likes
4 Likes

We already have a big Chicken, Mr. Puckettā€¦ we donā€™t need a new oneā€¦

big-chicken-marietta

7 Likes

They could probably save a lot of time and cost by covering it with burlap and making the largest chia chicken in the world.

7 Likes

They completely buried the interesting news that some studies have found that depressed people see a more accurate representation of reality. Spin on to 11:00 in the podcast.

10 Likes

The toxoplasmosis part is awesome

4 Likes
10 Likes

Baby Drinking GIF by reactionseditor

15 Likes

Iā€™d try it. But Iā€™m weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Or that guy who walked over just as the video endedā€¦

What kind of pickles though, bread and butter?

I hate sweet pickles.

2 Likes

Surely everywhere in the world if there are people in the roadway drivers are expected to stop :confused:

1 Like

Desktop bust and custom iPhone 13 Pro made from melted-down Tesla car for the Elon Musk dork in your life

Hereā€™s one for those with their heads crammed so far up Elon Muskā€™s arse they see the light when he yawns ā€“ a desktop bust and custom iPhone 13 Pro design dedicated to the centibillionaire meme machine, both allegedly made from the molten body parts of a Tesla car.

[ā€¦]

BOFH: What if International Bad Actors designed the vaccine to make us watch more Steven Seagal movies?

You forced me to use this fancypants app and now youā€™re asking for a printout?

1 Like