Odd Stuff (Part 2)

1 Like

This is perhaps not quite that but damn close:

It’s certainly a vision of a future that’s far more openly French influenced than ours.

1 Like
2 Likes

Consciousness is not the real ‘hard problem’: breakfast is. Discussed in yesterday’s Very Bad Wizards.

Previously unseen footage of the Pet Sounds album cover being made:

3 Likes
4 Likes

It’s like if all the dog owners from the dog park went feral. They venture into the wild but can’t shake their civilized habit of picking up dog poo.

Cool project, though!

5 Likes

Dolly Parton playing a gas station gig…

8 Likes
3 Likes

As an avid gardener, I find this Lego set very depressing. For $50 just buy some dirt and seeds instead.

4 Likes

Not saying they were Soul Train aliens but they were Soul Train aliens.

7 Likes

So, I added the Asterisk of Shame extension to Chrome. (It adds an asterisk after the names of the Seditionists who voted to overturn the election). And this is how it tagged the evil one from Georgia:

So many asterisks! So much evil!

8 Likes

This phrasing tickles my funny bone. Like, “they weren’t all Jackson Pollock about it, they used their handprints and brushstrokes with deliberation!”

2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

The oddest thing to me about that story is that there are condos that rent for $23,000 a month!

5 Likes

Is it too late to plant a flag?

8 Likes

:shushing_face: Don’t give any ideas to those wealthy yacht owners and doomsday preppers:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/rich-americans-activate-new-zealand-pandemic-escape-plans/

2 Likes
2 Likes

Louder even than Spinal Tap. Their volume goes up to KAAKKO!

1 Like