Odd Stuff (Part 2)

A púca?

1 Like

Can confirm. At car level they make a considerable mess bouncing off of windshields at 55 +.

3 Likes

A few stray observations:

• Ah, Florida.
  • Seeing her walk around barefoot after throwing all that glass reminded me of Die Hard.
  • Any cop who can’t figure out any way to take an unarmed naked woman into custody without electrocuting her first shouldn’t be a cop. And I sure don’t see the “aggravated battery on law enforcement” part.
  • 53?? She seems to be in good shape for her age, so at least she has that going for her.

Naked Florida woman, 53, Tasered, charged with aggravated battery on law enforcement and felony criminal mischief after wrecking Outback Steak House and Moji Grill in Ocala #BecauseFlorida: ocala-news.com/2021/06/04/nak…

[Edited to rephrase comment referencing woman’s appearance and remove embedded video.]

6 Likes

she seems nice… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

"Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

1 Like

Her mum ‘thought it was funny’ while her dad thought it was ‘really cool’, she said.

“Hey mom! You and dad catch the show today?”

1 Like

This ad came up on one of my social feeds. I’m taking comfort in the fact that the algorithms don’t know me very well.

$8200AUD for a shelving unit for a stereo.

3 Likes

Medical workers reportedly found what may have been a fentanyl patch on her pubic area, though the only substance in her system was THC.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Bounce

That bottle missed, but she threw two more, one of which allegedly grazed an officer’s arm and got him wet.

Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

9 Likes

That’s alcohol abuse. Breaking booze bottles that is.

5 Likes

Maybe the patch wasn’t fentanyl after all. It could be that her lawn has a weed problem.

2 Likes

To be fair she doesn’t seem like she’s in a state to be thinking clearly about her state of undress and she didn’t exactly choose to record this video of herself and share it.

9 Likes

I’m wondering now what in the world would inspire me to strip off all my clothes and trash a joint…

I really can’t think of a single thing. Weird.

1 Like

Yet I can all too easily imagine what would inspire a lot of men to watch that sad video of a woman who, yes, is trashing a place, but is also a woman who seems to need help, and doesn’t deserve being ogled all over the internet. Seems to me that the recording of that sad event should at least be blurred.

11 Likes

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

3 Likes

That odd feeling you get when you get an email from a recruiter, and it’s in your line of work, but it’s via a throwaway email address that you only use for junk.

I wonder where they scraped that from?

eta: digging… The position seems to be in San Francisco. Nope, nope, nope.

1 Like

Well…

A second bottle was thrown at the officer’s head and touched his arm, leaving alcohol residue on him.

/s
The way these cops report “battery” reminds me of a sibling fight on a road trip, “Daaaad, he touched my arm!!!”
Kind of weird that all they found in her system was THC, though. Not at all how I would spend my time at Outback if I was high. I’m thinking bloomin’ onion. Mmmmmmm.

3 Likes

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

5 Likes

From

15 Likes

Taxes are the original crowdfunding.

10 Likes

Seems to me that it should be illegal to share it without doing so.

Seriously. A woman in Ireland killed herself after the police shared a video of her unwell and naked.

10 Likes