Odd Stuff (Part 2)

3 Likes

There is a turntable system with an integral (pretty cool) maglev shelving unit that runs for around 10 times that:

2 Likes

Six years in the making, Vivaldi Mail arrives alongside version 4.0 of the company’s browser

Dave Yost, Ohio’s top government legal eagle, has filed a lawsuit that asks the courts to declare Google Search a public utility and the company as a whole a common carrier — ie: more subject to government regulation.
[…]

5 Likes

Police say a man walked on board a parked airplane on Tuesday afternoon at Helsinki Airport after breaching a fence surrounding the loading area, reports Swedish-language daily Hufvudstadsbladet.

Police said the man, who was under the influence of drugs, was not carrying any dangerous objects during the incident.

He had, however, driven to the airport in a stolen car.

3 Likes

I was working at home yesterday when one those critters crawled up onto my desktop. It must of hitched a ride on my back after I watered the plants outside. He did not try to eat me, so I carried it back outside and set it free for it only has a few days left…

11 Likes

Via Dezeen

14 Likes
5 Likes

That’s one side effect of the drug, MDPV, more commonly known as bath salts. It causes the user to overheat and strip off their clothes. They can become extra violent.

2 Likes

In this round of ‘Real life or Black Mirror episode’, drones that hunt down humans by listening to their screams

5 Likes

Is that what these A Quiet Place movies are about?

1 Like
6 Likes

Just buying a GPU was bad enough, now you have to worry about keeping it.

7 Likes
6 Likes

18 Likes
8 Likes

They’re not fooling me. There were no double-decker buses during dinosaur times.

13 Likes

IKR!

p5M

9 Likes

chapter1

7 Likes

Pre-orders open for the Mini PET 40/80, the closest thing to Commodore’s classic around

1 Like