Odd Stuff (Part 3)

WHY is there a burrito season?

10 Likes

It’s the time of year when the burritos gather for their annual migration and can be easily found in great numbers.

25 Likes

Funny. I thought they’d be using crunkcore instead

2 Likes

… with God all pancakes are possible :pancakes:

5 Likes

For the additional wardrobe?

10 Likes

You only eat them after Labor Day?

9 Likes

IHOP 14:2. “In my Father’s house are many pancakes: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place-setting for you.”

12 Likes

Not going to post the whole thing…go buy a comic if you want the end!

9 Likes

… was that in the movie :confused:

3 Likes

No…but it is my favorite bit of Hellboy lore

3 Likes

PAMCAKES

:pancakes: :pancakes: :pancakes:

5 Likes

There’s a tamale season (the holidays), but I’ve never heard of burrito seasin. :thinking:

9 Likes

For every thing
(turn, turn, turn)
There is a season
(turn, turn, turn)

11 Likes

I guess nobody thought to look burrito season up? It’s not always exactly the same…but basically cumin, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne or other chili peppers, and then sometimes things like oregano, onion powder, and salt.

12 Likes

7 Likes
4 Likes

Pizza dispute leads to death threat

Helsingin Sanomat reports on a quite exceptional court case in Turku, in which a dispute over the cost of a pizza delivery led to death threats and a 5,000 euro fine.

HS writes that the defendant in the case called a local pizza restaurant to submit an order, and began haggling about the price while on the phone. The restaurant agreed to a 3 euro discount — meaning the cost of the order plus delivery would be 23 euros — but when the courier arrived the man only wanted to pay 15 euros.

An argument ensued, during which the court heard that the defendant threatened to kill the courier and even showed that he was carrying a handgun.

The district court initially ordered the defendant to pay a fine of 5,000 euros as well as the full cost of the order, although this was reduced on appeal to just 50 euros.

10 Likes

I’d rather be bitten than live in Orlando.

9 Likes

What in the how? Did they not… make out? Consummate? So confused…

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

But the answer is, if you really like them… just go with it and figure it out as you go along! That’s just called LIFE!

11 Likes
1 Like