Odd Stuff (Part 3)

200 bucks for something you can traumatize your worst enemy with by gifting. Quite a bargain

6 Likes

Part of the problem is the arrangement. IMO, the organ sounds better accompanying people singing than attempting to handle all of the parts. :woman_shrugging:t4: That’s one reason why this bit from The Simpsons works, aside from the prank factor :wink::

6 Likes
5 Likes

The Mitchells Vs The Machines Furby GIF - The Mitchells Vs ...

7 Likes

I was never going to buy it. If I was willing to toss books in the bin bc of that woman, I’m sure not going to buy a game. But it looks horrible. Really amateur graphics and movement

7 Likes

Grand Theft Nimbus?

6 Likes

There’s no good reason to do this, but the gender reveal party theory seems particularly bad to me.

10 Likes

Pretty sure that is a modded GTA.

However, I have been pleased by the response (or lack thereof) to the game by the gaming podcasts I Iisten to. Today on the Giantbombcast they said that their game of the week was “standing by our trans homies and not playing or talking about a dumb game with brooms”. That was the only mention of it.

13 Likes
7 Likes

Gritty AI chatbot was on my bingo card!

12 Likes

fb7c5326d578ab2f79d25a784316a3d0

7 Likes

Though the definition is not inclusive of all trans women.

8 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Is that guy Stan Bowes from the first season of Pose?

:thinking:

5 Likes
12 Likes

I’ll have another shot. Thx.

7 Likes

FROM NORWAY, reader Nils Erik Grande reports that he was studying a bottle of lliquid ginseng extract in his local supermarket. It was a small plastic bottle with two labels on the front and back describing the product and its uses.

There was, however, a third label which had no more to say than: “Please remove label before placing in microwave oven.”

Grande is puzzled. Somebody had put this label on the bottle for the sole purpose of telling him to remove it before doing something he would never have considered doing in the first place.

11 Likes

the US is hooked on cherry hamburgers

Say What Amy Sedaris GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

13 Likes

Small wonder that rates of liver disease have taken off.

7 Likes