Odd Stuff (Part 4)

I wish someone could convince these rich, wanna-be vampires that they’d be more successful with longevity by focusing on helping others. What’s Jimmy Carter now, 98? I guess it’s more an obsession with youth for some…

David Tennant Trampoline GIF by Doctor Who

15 Likes

And even if the longevity bit works doesn’t work out that well - helping others is fun.

8 Likes

Alzheimer’s among seniors is most common in these parts of the US, first-of-its-kind data shows

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/17/health/alzheimers-prevalence-by-county-wellness/index.html#:~:text=These%20demographic%20estimates%20suggest%20that,by%20New%20York%20and%20Mississippi.

These demographic estimates suggest that Alzheimer’s rates are highest in Miami-Dade County, Baltimore, and the Bronx — where about 1 in 6 seniors have the disease. Maryland has the highest prevalence at the state level, followed by New York and Mississippi.

9 Likes

One way streets isn’t it?

4 Likes

Wait…Kentucky is doing something right?

5 Likes

It sort of looks like it, although (to my recollection) Gojira avoided any direct references to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Well, you can’t back up on that journey.

6 Likes

That’s a free slide, you can keep that

6 Likes

Yep, the Fool’s Mate. It requires white to make 2 bad moves. Black can screw up like that too, but that requires 3 moves.

4 Likes

8 Likes

… I’m having a little trouble thinking of what Yuma, El Paso, and Miami have in common :confused:

2 Likes

No idea If that’s real. But I belive it.

7 Likes

True. Now that I have had more time to think about it they moved Godzilla from the 50s to the 40s.

After the war, Japan’s economic state has been reduced to zero. Godzilla appears and plunges the country into a negative state.

2 Likes

Well that’s the best thing I’ve seen on the internet all day!

2 Likes

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-66234882

The unnamed witness, who was part of the same tour group, says the man “gave out a loud ‘ha ha ha’” before he ran in between some buildings in the direction of the North Korean border.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Great, now let’s move on to cat poop in neighbors’ gardens!

5 Likes
7 Likes

2 Likes