Odd Stuff (Part 4)

I’d say it’s not that millennials are childish, it’s that most of the things older people consider signs of adulthood – homes, stable jobs, families – have been made miserable for them to obtain, so they’ve decided to spend their attention on other things. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

14 Likes
8 Likes

I think some of it is also a response to the cognitive dissonance engendered when they hear their parents or grandparents first house cost a much smaller fraction of their total income compared to today, yet those same people keep insisting that they should be at the same point in their lives that they were back before wages were depressed for over 50 years. These days it actually feels like that’s a different reality

4 Likes

Indeed.

8 Likes
8 Likes

ALSO: We’re complaining about Generation Z now

7 Likes

Get off my lawn, kids. Both of you.

4 Likes

In the past two decades, what I’ve heard most from that group is along the lines of, “I don’t know what they’re going to do. These costs are crazy.” Of course, those are the people whose children and grandchildren live at home with them, because they know they cannot afford to move out. :woman_shrugging:t4: I’m just glad that they all vote accordingly, trying to keep the forces of “the cruelty is the point” out of public office.

11 Likes

(thread)

A woman’s name included on this baby centrifuge patent reassured me for a fraction of a second.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrongomgomgomg

10 Likes

Interfacing with vaginas.

And people say romance is dead.

13 Likes

Living that dongle life

7 Likes

I’m going to get ahead of the curve & complain about generation Alpha.

Those little bastards don’t know how good they have it!

8 Likes

I know that if I’m ever shot - and survive- I want the bullet to make a necklace from.

7 Likes

Ooo!

3 Likes
3 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

IMG_0153

9 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes