Odd Stuff (Part 4)

She’s not smiling like a pretty little girl is supposed to. That’s it. She’s showing the world her resting b*tch face without shame.

Ooooh, scary!

11 Likes

To be honest, I was thinking more:

7 Likes

Probably

6 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Paramount+

5 Likes

Did…did something happen with the Bringloidi again?
:grimacing:

2 Likes
9 Likes

… so that would make Uncle Joe number 60 :thinking:

6 Likes

Other Presidents get museums & libraries- these poor schmucks get a lobby in a hotel. Probably by the restroom.

8 Likes
6 Likes

I was reminded to post this by the sea anemone-like interactive sculpture that was posted on the main site.

It looks really neat, I’m going to have to go check it out at some point!

5 Likes

More than 100 athletes who participated last weekend in the Tough Mudder obstacle course race at Sonoma Raceway have since reported experiencing fevers, vomiting, muscle pain and a distinct rash that includes boils.

3 Likes

Why do they do these races?

In the majority of cases the likely cause is what Robert Anton Wilson called “testosterone poisoning.” I suppose a less than at least 35-y-o similar term would be “toxic masculinity.”

ETA - Slight tangent:
A recent UK (IIRC) triathalon or the like saw many V ill participants. It was due to the tories’ giving away control of the water supply (and its safety) to their most incompetent friends.* Said idiots released tons of raw sewage into the sea, which turned out to be far too close to where the swimmers were.

tory (and rethug) incompetence is also highly toxic.

*Which is saying a LOT.

9 Likes

BBC News - High-altitude heist shocks Switzerland

5 Likes

I’d take the hotel lobby. Drinks, snacks, lounge chairs, magazines, people going by, the occasional chat with random strangers, facilities I don’t have to clean myself within easy reach… All in all not a bad deal.

6 Likes

(Not related, other than the two-posts-in-a-row limit.)

6 Likes

I was disappointed to find that this place doesn’t have rabbits.

5 Likes

Millions of kronor worth of alleged drug deals through Swish.

6 Likes

9 Likes

intimidate the rich

Well, it’s a start at least. . .

5 Likes

12 Likes