Odd Stuff (Part 5)

… and the train hit the semi, not the howitzer.

Which, by the way, has an interesting etymology.

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Too Much Monkey Business, but it’s good the little guy is alright.

2 Likes

School thinks it’s still a good idea to give teens an open mic according to the Teachers subreddit

KID WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO DO MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS INSTEAD USED IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO CUSS OUT THE SCHOOL

I’ll give you a short summary off of what was said:

1. fuck the school
  2. fuck the cafeteria
  3. Fuck the math teacher “bald head ass”
  4. me and two other English teachers smoke crack behind the dumpster after school

If anyone’s on TikTok, please try to see if you can find it. I haven’t but it’s GOT to be a video

But regarding the kid, he got suspended for a day.

Edit: I got some good crack if anybody wants some. Teachers get a 15% discount :slight_smile:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/1fg4lro/kid_who_was_supposed_to_do_morning_announcements/

6 Likes

I’ve had in my head for decades a photo shoot of Biz Markie and Eminem in a grocery check-out line. Biz’s cart is completely full of

and Em’s is full of

I think there were some other rappers with products names but I forget

6 Likes

Day late but

3 Likes

Sometimes it is good to clear the air and get everything out in the open. Meet us behind the dumpsters after school!

1 Like

14 Likes

franks_kid

From

7 Likes

The train hit the barrel pretty hard, enough to rotate the turret.

1 Like

Just in time for halloween!

5 Likes

It hit the back of the turret first, breaking the travel-lock and spinning the turret, before the barrel got whacked. That piece of gear will never be repaired.

6 Likes

Bravo! tophat-cool tophat-cool tophat-cool

Saw him in 1983 at the Detroit Institute of Arts. A great local punk band - Private Angst - opened and backed him up. Someone broke a string, and while that was being seen to, the drummer did a buncha stagefront somersaults to keep us entertained. They of course knew damn near all his songs anyway tophat-biggrin

1 Like
3 Likes

8 Likes

An icy stealthy finger of death…

11 Likes

15 Likes

Reminds me of this a little:

The shade trees are a great feature, much more suitable for midday relaxation.

10 Likes

12 Likes