Odd Stuff (Part 5)

No word on how big the bottles are.

6 Likes

Banana wine?! Do we…just look at it?

12 Likes

With tequila, I do this thing where I can pick up a grape. Not with my hands, not with my feet, not even my mouth.

I think this belongs in:

6 Likes
10 Likes

banana wine, you say?
[looks at 6 pints of banana ketchup put up from last harvest]

tell me more!

11 Likes

Luxury Loud Dispensary Detroit - Bananaconda

Just look at it!

12 Likes

21 Likes

One of the things I love doing most on this BBS is finding a really good old post that has 9 likes, clicking the heart, and turning it into a Nice Reply.

I just hope my fellow Happy Mutants smile on seeing Nice Replies on posts who are weeks, months, or a year or more old.

25 Likes

Note to self: check back on the preceeding post in November.

10 Likes
6 Likes
11 Likes

mighty boosh GIF

10 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th!

This Friday the 13th Angel I found in the 00s always gets modded and blocked from view on tumblr, despite the continued proliferation of hardcore pr0n bots there:

Friday-the-13th-angel

9 Likes
9 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

18 Likes
11 Likes

Discover all 52 runs and the best moments of the 11th TRAM-EM European Tramdriver Championship on September 14, 2024 in Frankfurt a.M., Germany. Twenty-six teams from twenty-one nations compete in six disciplines for the popular Cup. In addition to titleholder Vienna and host Frankfurt, teams from Barcelona, Birmingham, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Dublin, Edinburgh, Gothenburg, Kyiv, Krakow, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Lyon, Milan, Oradea, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Tampere, Zagreb, and Zurich take part of the competitions. Experience the family of Europeans tramdrivers in a great and peaceful competition.

Live stream starts in 3h from now at 11:00 (UTC+2).

9 Likes

Train vs tank*

*Okay, it’s a self-propelled gun.

2 Likes