7 Likes

birb-birbplswin-2133949832

6eon8g-1247366272

FunnyGirl-1-70444771
Barb

17 Likes

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

9 Likes

Looking back, I think that first one might be a borb misidentified as a birb. :grimacing:

8 Likes

It can be tricky to tell them apart!

GIF by Kim's Convenience

8 Likes

Has there ever been a thread on taxonomy to help with this sort of thing?

6 Likes

Chris Farley Idk GIF

Maybe here…

7 Likes

Quite Informative GIFs | Tenor

7 Likes

Can’t think of anything bleaker and sadder than creating a social media platform where users would sign on seeking validation, affirmation or conversation or critique from bots and bots alone.
Feels like this says something incredibly sad about techbros and about society in general

11 Likes

Anything to stop from actually fixing this fucked up society that we live in…

8 Likes
14 Likes

Finally, they automated the depression/radicalization machine. What an age we live in. /s

4 Likes

15 Likes

Calling all M*A*S*H fans. (I guess ol’ ferret face must have caught the “woke mind virus” after coming back from Korea.)

20 Likes

So there’s a homeless guy in downtown Nashville who has been walking around missing like the top front half of his skull refusing further medical assistance because he said the hospital is refusing to let him vape inside. Not posting/linking pics or video because it’s pretty damn gross and I don’t want to tempt a ban. Like exposed brain and skull but no strong bleeding so clearly he had some treatment.

This dude has been seen the past few days walking around, trying to get into honky tonk bars for a drink. A bunch of people called 911 after seeing him but the cops say they can’t force him to do anything which pisses me off.

Mentioning it here as a warning for squeamish people looking around Reddit and other such sites for the next few days.

10 Likes
10 Likes

alan alda mash GIF

10 Likes
7 Likes

I’d think USS Arizona counts? Survivors can choose to be interred there after they die.

8 Likes
7 Likes