Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Next time you’re anywhere near one, remember – they can fucking gallop!

15 Likes
10 Likes

Lonely bird

11 Likes

No bromato sauce, brolives, pepperbroni, or bronion as ingredients? Disappointing.

3 Likes

… we think of them as “lizards” but they’re more closely related to dinosaurs and birds

4 Likes

We’ve heard cannons in Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture, we’ve heard the hammer in Mahler’s 6th Symphony:

Now I want somebody to compose a symphonic piece with that as one of the instruments. The only question is: does it go in the brass section or percussion?

11 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes

The alligators urged visitors to throw live chickens in lieu of coinage. Many thanks mammalian friends!

5 Likes

Wow, there are so many messed up things revealed here. There’s the unreliable narrator, the privilege, tales exes tell their kids, and airing grievances/family drama online instead of just talking to each other (and/or a therapist). It’s a tragicomic tale that leaves me wondering if the daughter will wind up regretting this, based on what her father said about the commenters. :grimacing:

8 Likes

As water towers are technically sousaphones, the brass section.

13 Likes

Moving!

5 Likes

Where do the air fryers fit in?

7 Likes

wind section, obvs.

10 Likes

I want one

24 Likes
6 Likes

Obama Runtz pre-roll

My BF bought one today. Will report back after we try it, if I remember to, that is. tophat-biggrin weed fly2 smiley-channelde_rauchen001

3 Likes

Couldn’t get out of another Sunday Mass again with “My dog ate my alarm clock”, so…

8 Likes

some****tookmyurl

so we found a pizzeria with a… unique menu

13 Likes
6 Likes