Odd Stuff (Part 5)

They lost their hat and are on the road looking for it.

Checks out.

12 Likes
7 Likes

Forty years, but only one degree of separation.

13 Likes

Kevin Bacon will return the high school where he filmed the hit movie Footloose 40 years ago.

I wonder if he stole it or bought it.

Sorry, carry on without me, thanks, bye, eep!

12 Likes

14 Likes

I understand Denver is the top US city anyway.

9 Likes

That’s going to be seen as almost a declaration of war by both New York and Chicago.

15 Likes

Philly has some great pizza. But I don’t see how NY & Chicago don’t rate. And I’m not sure Boston belongs there. Though it’s been a long time since I lived there & it may have changed.

9 Likes

High School Musical Competition GIF by High School Musical: The Musical: The Series | Disney+

14 Likes

Oh, I get it: it’s Fox ‘News’ reporting, right?

9 Likes

Uncovered windows may be a status symbol but the people on the bus can see right in. I mean upstairs on the bus in particular.

You don’t want to look someone dead in the face when you are coming from the shower!

7 Likes

Just smile and wave hello.

15 Likes

It has happened. It has happened.

In general I try to remember to cover the windows before I go to the shower. Best for all concerned.

A friend of mine was working in a council in England and they had reports of people behaving obscenely. Which turned out to be they were naked in their own house.

People: if you stare in someone’s windows, don’t complain about what you see.

14 Likes

I see one GLARING omission there.

5 Likes

This infographic titled “WHY DOES MY DOG…” is designed by Will Sutton using data sourced from Google Search Autocomplete in 2022 and was inspired by the creator’s own dog’s eating habits. It provides a comprehensive and colorful representation of the common questions dog owners search for regarding their pets’ behaviors, categorized by dog size and specific breeds.

9 Likes
10 Likes

And now that slice is gone.

11 Likes

This could have been your big breakthrough into modeling.

5 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes