Oddly enthusiastic Fox News hosts describe opportunities to get high for free

Originally published at: Oddly enthusiastic Fox News hosts describe opportunities to get high for free | Boing Boing

4 Likes

All God fearing patriots know to avoid going to a hippie filled dispensary and go straight to the nearest True Value to get their fix

12 Likes

8 Likes

Oh yeah, these Real American™ Fox hosts really hate NYC. That’s why they spend so much money buying condos in the city and homes in Westchester and Long Island, why they send their kids to private school, and why they enjoy the restaurants and nightlife of the city. /s

8 Likes

These idiots need to smoke a joint and relax

3 Likes

Is that guy a Fox News commentator because of his majestic haircut?

5 Likes

Faux commentators wearing Faux-Hawks.

6 Likes

You don’t have to go to New York, it has been legal in DC for a while now.

3 Likes

Still villifying I see, despite the GOP voting base being as much in support of legalizing as the rest of the country. Or maybe it’s just FOX catering to it’s old, white viewership, who knows pot belongs to them dirty hippies and black radicals.

Meanwhile, it’s no more harmful than alcohol, and I can tell that guy gets loaded every Friday night at the local bar.

2 Likes

A marijuana joint! I mean honestly…

Funny if you know about what the Dutch call “coffee shops”.

I got off the ferry in Amsterdam at 7 this morning and was greeted by a potent weed smell, but I’m pretty sure I’m still sober. People freaking out about contact high at the slightest whiff are like those cops who have panic attacks when they see fentanyl.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.