Off-duty cop off the streets after threatening motorist

If this guy acts like this on vacation, he shouldn’t have the opportunity to do so as a police officer

When can we get folks in law enforcement who got hugs from their dads?

11 Likes

I ain’t pass the bar, but I know a little bit. Like you’re tryin’ to legally search my …

https://www.anonymouscontent.com/work/us/music-videos/anonymous/mark-romanek/jay-z-99-problems/

ok so all the jokes about this guy’s appearance are fair, and funny. but the truly terrible thing going on here is the bullying and abuse of power. car accidents will happen. so after that trauma this other guy has to stand ( or sit the fuck down there) and get sand kicked in his face by some roid-raging off duty cop? while the on duty cop stands there and smirks? jesus christ it’s disgusting. abuse of power. ABUSE OF POWER.

3 Likes

He outright abused his position of authority, while saying things that indicate that he has full knowledge that what he’s doing is wrong and he’s only getting away with it because of said position of authority. While another cop supports him. And he gets “administrative duty” and she gets nothing. This is exactly what is wrong with the police. This man should go to jail for the rest of his life, and that’s only because I don’t believe in the death penalty. Abuse of police power should never be tolerated, and cops need to be held to the highest standards, with any hint of corruption punished to the harshest degree. Until that happens, they are ALL going to act like this and the job will continue to attract and reward power-tripping assholes who belong behind bars, not in positions of authority.

6 Likes

Yep. My first thought was, “oh, no, no 'roid rage here at all. No sirree bob.”

3 Likes

But srsly - why bother wearing a shirt at all?

8 Likes

I don’t recognize the reference, but liking because this is the first I’ve seen your updated avatar and the first time I laughed out loud today.
Thanks for that!

4 Likes

But they told me “it’s just a few bad apples”.

Could it be… like, what if there’s a few bad apples all amongst the good apples but then the whole barrel kinda has wood rot. :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it’s more like “the drinking water only has a little shit in it.”

6 Likes

A meat-beater?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Is being a sociopath a requirement to be a cop in the US?

Asking for a friend …

2 Likes

…what…what is he wearing?

If only all potentially violent douchebags could wear such a uniform as a sign of warning… to stay far away from them.

1 Like

Well, yeah, but, see, there’s just a few bad apples–like, say, ten percent, that do all the bad stuff.

The other 90% consists of upright, decent citizens, who stand by and watch the bad apples at work, justify their actions, cover for them, attack their critics, lie for them, and if the bad apples actually end up in court, they show up in a group, wearing their uniforms, and glare fixedly at the jurors all through the trial.

5 Likes

You didn’t mention the grey socks that are trying, by the skin of their teeth, to hang on to his skinny calves. I wonder what the shoe situation was. As a female, I wouldn’t let that guy anywhere near me!

1 Like

Of course. PDs don’t want to be “Serpico’ed”.

3 Likes

2 Likes

A female what?

5 Likes

Moi8Rpr

7 Likes

Nunya

Janine Randall