OJ Simpson's absolutely ridiculous reason why he doesn't visit Los Angeles

Right?

Tough room!

Or just a 90s story that very few people give much of a rip about anymore. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I wonder if he also has a hard time going to Boulder without wondering if he’s sitting next to JonBenet Ramsey’s killer.

3 Likes

Makes one wonder how the incident might have played out differently if the cops hadn’t known their actions were being broadcast live on national television.

OJ may have been as guilty as sin but his defense wouldn’t have gained much traction if the LAPD in general and Mark Fuhrman in particular didn’t have such a long track record of racism.

7 Likes

My gods, what a disgusting, sordid crime. I also remember everyone involved in the investigation, and in the courtroom as being repulsive.

Horresco referens!

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that people take selfies with this murderer and that women hug a man who murdered his ex-wife. The internet has shown us that the world is full of ordinary people who are just terrifying.

1 Like

4 Likes

“I might be sitting next to whoever did it”

Don’t blame L.A., how do you know they aren’t following you around like a stalker, no matter where you go?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.