O.J. Simpson's unfortunate COVID vaccine tweet: 'Get your shot, I got mine!'

Originally published at: O.J. Simpson's unfortunate COVID vaccine tweet: 'Get your shot, I got mine!' | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Could have been worse. He could have used some stabbing metaphors.

13 Likes

If the mask doesn’t fit…

11 Likes

Look out for spit?

11 Likes

All he had to do was not murder two people and “Yours Truly” would still be one of the most popular retired sports figures.

14 Likes

The sick part is that he still DOES have plenty of fans today, including people who don’t care much about his football career.

10 Likes

At least he didn’t say “jab”

4 Likes

I hope he gets diarrhea.

3 Likes

Then stay the fuck BACK, you tit.

18 Likes

Don’t know how he earns his money today, but I’m biased towards thinking what (in)famous people post these day never is unintentional. This isn’t your grandpa muttering something unintentional funny.

3 Likes

I fluv this :rofl:

10 Likes

… we still know you’re a murderer, you shit.

5 Likes

He’ll always be the Hertz Rental Car guy to me.

3 Likes

I thought you might.

:wink:

4 Likes

First message I read this morning, made my day real early :grin:

5 Likes

Not even a global pandemic will stop him from his search for Nicole’s killer

2 Likes

Apparently he doesn’t understand, people aren’t really lining up to get advice from him.

1 Like

For my edification, how did he get the vaccine so early? essential worker? at risk? or is it some sorta “I’m famous” shortcut?

2 Likes

He’s in FL and he’s over 70. Most states have made inoculation of the elderly a priority. FL has made it the highest priority, over most other demographics (some healthcare workers, bus drivers, grocery store employees, and teachets).

OJ Simpson is a murdering bastard, but he didn’t jump the line.

5 Likes

True. He only jumped two innocent people.

3 Likes