Watch Trump get booed when he admits to getting the COVID-19 vaccine booster

Originally published at: Watch Trump get booed when he admits to getting the COVID-19 vaccine booster | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Trump: “Bill, are they booing me?” Bill: “Oh, they’re not booing you, Sir, they’re shouting ‘Boo-ster! Boo-ster!’”

48 Likes

Good for him and O’Reilly for admitting they got the booster. Still don’t like either of those clowns, but they said the right thing here.

9 Likes

Unfuck them both, for all the damage they have wrought.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day; that still doesn’t make the brokenness “okay.”

29 Likes

“How dare this horrible monster I have created attack me!”

23 Likes

Imagine how many hundreds of thousands of lives they could have saved if they’d been out there early and often talking about the importance of Americans protecting themselves and others against the virus instead of letting this anti-vax, anti-mask, anti-social distancing garbage become inexorably entwined with 40 percent of the country’s self-identity.

25 Likes

“Let’s go booster!”

21 Likes

This.

“I never thought leopards would eat my face!” Said the chief leopard of the Leopards Eating Faces Party.

25 Likes

Wormtongue eventually turns on Saruman, but I’m not sure anybody considers him a good guy for it.

16 Likes

31 Likes

I’m not familiar with that reference but Trump and O’Reilly are definitely not good guys.

6 Likes

“Be like Twice Impeached, Manifestly Unfit, Seditious, Former President Trump, and get your booster shot.”

There, I’ve added the quiet part out loud.

16 Likes

9 Likes

From what I have read, the audiences for these shows are “very, very tiny” to begin with. So that makes sense.

2 Likes

President Trump? I thought you guys only had one at a time.

1 Like

Former Presidents are still addressed as Mr. President, President insert_last_name_here, and so on. Just like Hillary Clinton is typically addressed as Secretary Clinton, even though she’s not currently Secretary of State. I would like to revoke that honor from Trump, but I don’t make the rules.

12 Likes

Really? That sounds terrible.

3 Likes

The death-cult confidence game is always the trickiest one for a leader to manage, especially if he wants to live to enjoy the fruits of that poisonous tree.

5 Likes

ISWYDT
and it is truly Gold!

2 Likes

Too little, too late.

2 Likes