Watch Trump get booed when he admits to getting the COVID-19 vaccine booster

Who knew that the first time Donald Trump acted Presidential was when he was almost 1 year out of office.

2 Likes

This should be and have been the Democrats rallying cry (the Bizarro equivalent to the fake GQP chant of “FEMA deathcamps”). But Democrats are so fixated on actual governing and progress, they dont do any PR. Trump killed minimum 400000 Americans, through omission and commission. It is the crime of the century. We should never forget it. And we’ve already forgotten it.

7 Likes

Stealing.

3 Likes

Good news! Studies recently came out showing that while we can give cats SarsCov-2, they generally have minimal symptoms, and appear incapable of passing it back to humans.

So, at least a tidbit of good news for everyone worried that an asymptomatic cat may kill old Aunt Gertrude (well, it still may, but not by passing along corona)

5 Likes

Is that an orange penis reference? I like that. I like you.

2 Likes

Pepperidge Farms remembers. And Pepperidge Farms never forgets.

2 Likes

Watch Trump

Nah, I’m good.

7 Likes

"…responded with the perfect tweet:

“Be like President Trump, and get your booster shot.”

A slight amendment: “… and get your booster shot… but don’t be anything like him as far as anything else.” (Now it’s perfect.)

2 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve said it before: if TFG said not one word about COVID-19, just deferred to the scientists, who he didn’t pressure for his political gain, TFG would be TG right now, he’d have all the prizes. Nobels. Pulitzers. He’d be the ficking king of the world.

Not one word… did absolutely nothing but get out of the way.

Sigh…

3 Likes

This episode demonstrates, once again, that as dumb ad Trump is, his supporters are somehow even stupider.

1 Like
5 Likes

Right. We’re lucky he’s stupid enough to sabotage himself. I worry about That Next Guy who has taken Politics 101 and knows that you just have to mouth the right words.

5 Likes

Well, isn’t every mention of Trump an orange penis reference?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.