Oklahoma state senator and former bible school dean very proud of his VP Harris blowjob joke

I’d photoshop that guy’s face with a plastic straw up his nose, but he’s not worth it.

10 Likes

Because like I said before:

What conservatives really want: Preserving the status quo of white male power, and guns, guns, guns (not in the hands of people of color, naturally).
Everything else conservatives claim to want (small government, fiscal responsibility, unfettered capitalism, and unrestricted individual freedom) is a smokescreen, a lie, and a con, even when they’re lying to themselves.

20 Likes

Her best clap back would be to say “Who?” and then pivot to talking about the New Green Deal.

16 Likes

Dahm and Dahmer
Dahm and

38 Likes

Well I found your joke hilarious! (there was a snort laugh; a fart laugh is the highest compliment, but a snort laugh is a solid “B”)

13 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement, and I promise to try harder in the future.

16 Likes

The good news is, Republicans are finally owning up to who they really are

The bad news is, Republicans are finally owning up to who they really are.

15 Likes

Agreed.

10 Likes
4 Likes

This person has run into Scalzi’s first law: “The failure mode of clever is asshole.” And boy did he ever fail!

Still, since he’s unlikely to atone for his Commandment-level violation (Thou shalt not commit adultery, which if I recall correctly the Bible interprets a lot more broadly than “Don’t have sex with someone unless you’re married to them”) he’s going to Hell in his own handbasket. Let’s hope he does minimal damage before he does.

9 Likes

Setting aside his repulsive opinions…

…why is the party of small government legislating on drinking straws?

7 Likes

“A government so small it can fit in your uterus.”

And also apparently now your drink receptacle.

20 Likes

That joke deserves a Nobel Prize. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

14 Likes

Like we needed more proof that HypoChristians are full of shit and disgusting human beings.

14 Likes

Wait. When it comes to whether a joke – “politically incorrect” or not – is funny, there are no objective facts, only emotional opinions.

3 Likes

If you have to

1. Explain the joke
  2. Insist it’s funny

Then that’s as close to “objectively unfunny” as you’re ever gonna get.

17 Likes

I agree with you completely except for the unfettered capitalism thing. They most certainly want that.
Corporate rule above all else. And when they’re done with their time in office, they have a nice gig on a board doing nothing and collecting a fat check for it.

3 Likes

They’ll certainly use it to their advantage but they’ll use virtually anything, even things diametrically opposed to unfettered capitalism or any of their other “pretend goals” if it serves their immediate ends. See: The current complaining about Big Tech.

They make a good show about it, but it is not really the goal.

2 Likes

Capitalism is supposed to be about risk vs. reward, hard work, competition and all that sort of stuff. Sitting on a board doing nothing making big bucks is not it, however much business types think it is (and look forward to ). Just ask the guy who owns the dry-cleaners down the street.

5 Likes

Nope, they just want to be the ones who decide which businesses get the fetters.

Again, this whole thing started because this clown wants to dictate what kinds of drinking straws private businesses give their customers.

10 Likes