Oklahoma state senator and former bible school dean very proud of his VP Harris blowjob joke

Originally published at: Oklahoma state senator and former bible school dean very proud of his VP Harris blowjob joke | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Well. What an asshole.

57 Likes

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

also:
how fking childish and disgusting is this crass asshole?

45 Likes

Very crass, but it’s okay, he was a dean of a bible school, so he’s forgiven… /s

38 Likes

Given the QOP enthusiasm for accusing other people of things they’ve done themselves, he’s just told us how he got his start in politics.

58 Likes

Well, he’s getting dragged in the replies on Twitter.

I hope Harris claps back at his dumb ass; apparently dude has no form of higher education.

31 Likes

Funny Face Reaction GIF by TikTok

32 Likes

Another “family values” conservative from the (Frankenstein’s) Laboratories of Democracy.

27 Likes

My favorite style of comedy is the one in which the comedian first has to explain the joke and then repeatedly assure the audience that it is indeed hilarious despite all evidence to the contrary.

It’s like stand-up night for the kids who couldn’t make the cut for the debate team.

47 Likes

Honestly even acknowledging his existence would probably only elevate his profile. She’s so far above this misogynist twerp that he’s not even worth responding to.

41 Likes

Another bible humper…

12 Likes

another racist misogynist…

28 Likes

Another mediocre white man playing life on the lowest difficulty setting and still not winning…

I’m old enough to remember when “politically correct” meant using non-pejorative or judgmental language: now all we have is the opposite of it, in every way. And if someone called him on this in plain, unequivocal language, he would say he never said what he said, never meant what people heard.

21 Likes
2 Likes

On the other hand, proposing a bill to ban paper straws is a hilarious abuse of the state legislature’s resources.

I mean, holy fuck. This from the party of “limited government.” I know the whole point is to offend environmentalists who are offended at the symbolic wastefulness of single-use plastic straws, but has the state actually run out of real problems that need solving?

31 Likes

“Racists and misogynists find me hilarious!”
(This is conservative “humor.” I was just watching some more clips from that Fox “News” “comedy” show, “Gutfeld!”, and whooo boy, somehow it just gets less and less funny, even though I didn’t think that was possible.)

This is where Republicans as a party are now, though. There’s a problem? Ban a possible solution, because they’re against “cancelling” things. The party is now almost entirely about meaningless grandstanding (that makes situations worse, if it does anything).

24 Likes

Pepperidge Farms remembers when politicians took their responsibility seriously.

1 Like

Nah, there have always been people like this in politics. They just didn’t used to have a global platform to broadcast how unfit they were for office.

19 Likes

If nobody liked paper straws then you wouldnt have ban them now, would you.

20 Likes

Right; aside from the horrible misogyny this whole thing started because he’s trying to restrict private businesses from being allowed to use paper straws in the name of “freedom.” How he or his supporters can reconcile that proposal with small-government, free-market principles is beyond me.

24 Likes