OMG, the Japanese Trump Commercial is everything

I’ll have a much easier time smiling at this if/when someone else is elected president…

7 Likes

Cool gif, but this is all we need.

5 Likes

Ok, how about this?

5 Likes

Meh. I like House of Cards better, it really gIves a realistic sense of a Trump/Clinton ticket.

The hammers make it.

1 Like

Can we please have the “Japanese” in quotes.

1 Like

I can think of a more appropriate soundtrack for a world-destroying dictator:

(Note world exploding at 4:17.)

…Is that North Korean rock?

1 Like

I trumped in my pants when I watched it.

3 Likes

That is the most horrifying and disturbing thing I’ve seen all year. The Japanese get up to some weird stuff, but I think America just “Trumped” them, onion-style, with that particular piece of nightmare fuel.

1 Like

Mike Diva is a solid new thing to learn about. I sense notes of Cyriak, Tim & Eric, and a strong aftertaste of whatever that trendy new thing that mixes pastel gradients and 80s laser synth sensibilities is called. Fresh! Thanks, BoingBoing.

2 Likes

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said, "a monstrous shock of yellow hair
Lies on a golf course. In a bunker’s sand
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose stare,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on a wall nearby these words appear:
'My name is Trumpymandias, king of kings:
See my hotels, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The bunkers, rough and greens stretch far away.

6 Likes

Find this one interesting because it feels that those who hate Trump and those who love him will both find something to cement their opinion in this video, which seems both ingenious and worrying.

I always thought that a Luck Dragon crossed with an Alpaca would be adorable, but…

2 Likes

Like… every moment, or just once every day, or what?

Pert near every waking moment. Not just alpaca… I wonder if I cross a Luck Dragon with a shih tzu will the progeny just look like a Luck Dragon? If I cross a Luck Dragon with a turtle will I get fuzzy flying Gameras? If so, will the singing Mothra girls be able to control the fuzzy Gameras? It’s not like I’m obsessed or anything – I do think about normal stuff like “do Luck Dragons poop while they fly around like a bird and if so how often does it crash through somebody’s roof?” Now that I think about it, he naked mole rat hybrids did creep into some non-waking hours.

1 Like

If it goes well, you’ll get a Luck Zu. If not, it could be unpleasant for all concerned.

2 Likes

Can we please wake up and find that Trump is fictional?

4 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.