Omnishambles as UK health minister quits over filmed affair with aide

There is no explanation for the presence of the hidden camera that filmed the affair

Well, they’re trying to find out who planted an illegal bug(?)

I’d considered that, but then thought “in a government office? maybe a hallway, but a CCTV in the office itself?”

2 Likes
3 Likes

Really though, he should have been fired for gross negligence. This is the next best outcome.

1 Like

USian here. That equivalent would be:

:tangerine: :clown_face:

Except I can’t bear to say the former guy’s name.

I have many misgivings about ol’ Rick Wilson, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

4 Likes

Or how about this - The women is a university friend, and currently a marketing exec for a discount store chain - Hancock employed her for £15k per year (salaried) as a non-exec director for NHS England - Contracted for between 10-15 hours Per year.

6 Likes

It has also been reported that this was a standard CCTV dome camera in that office. If true, this leak was anything but accidental.

Fuckers don’t even try to pretend any more.

2 Likes

(rather confused by you replying to me by editing your earlier comment… never seen that before! :eyes:)

Anyhow more here:

‘Outlier’. Hmm. In the words of the late, great W.C. Fields ‘If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit .’

The dome camera story was in the always unreliable Daily Heil, mind you the Independent isn’t very any more.

6 Likes

True. But there are other options.

3 Likes

A reminder for people like myself: The Daily Mash is the equivalent of the Onion. This did not happen (that we know of).

6 Likes
6 Likes

like “Wancock”. That one’s a little too perfect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.