On replying with the same animated GIF many times

People overuse image macros in general, regardless of the topic.

I don’t think it’s any more unnecessary when the target is a dunderheaded, insincere troll.

2 Likes

I want cookie. Flagged!

4 Likes

I’m splitting your thought for a purpose:

OR

I like @Mindysan33’s (and others’) single soft g gif posts in that it fits perfectly, as a reply, in between your two-choice scenario I posted above.

I’ve rarely used the ‘flag/ban’ option as a lot of times I don’t think it’s necessary or worthwhile when an image can so easily point out the hypocrisy or humor contained in the post to which I’m replying–and at times it has a tendency to push a person into extrapolating/unpacking their initial post such that a formative discussion takes shape afterwards, instead of having to pry it out of someone when they often don’t want to do that in the first place.

Also and in particular, as @milliefink has already noted, I’ve mentally attached the Snow-slurping image to @Mindysan33 such that I tend to look for it, and I’ve posted it in her stead when it felt appropriate to the conversation at hand. Hell, I’ve even asked her where I could find it! All of which is to say that it’s strengthened, in my tiny online world, the BB community.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Just look at it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I knew I liked you.

If @mindysan33’s gifs come with a hard g, then slurping or not, I say kill them with fire.

1 Like

16 Likes

Don’t make me side with Bugs over Daffy.

2 Likes

I was so confused by “hard” and “soft” g, until I discovered that by “hard g” all y’all meant the voiced palato-alveolar affricate.

PHEW!

For a while, I thought it was the voiced palato-alveolar sibilant, and I was très confused.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry, dude. As a rule, ducks are right.

1 Like

giraffic interchange format?

4 Likes

ejzactly.

1 Like

7 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

hah. the straw looks a little to much like a strip of bacon though.

1 Like

You’ve never had a Bacon Shake?

3 Likes