On Trump's tax returns, "Supreme Loser" video tells Trump, "You lost. Bigly."

Yah, I hate stuff like this. Petty ad hominems just undermine the message. There’s so many real and terrible, terrible things to criticize. The cheap shots are counterproductive and contribute to the idea that “both sides are equally bad” (since cheap shots are his game).

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that require there being a signed tolling agreement in place?

1 Like

The Trump Depression is the result of the Trump Plague.

What other president gets a goddamn PLAGUE named after them?

I want to say first: Trump sucks, he shouldn’t be president anymore, he never should have been president.

But it seems weird to use the record unemployment numbers against him. The fact that unemployment is up seems like a good thing, not economically of course, but it means that people are staying home during the coronavirus instead of having to mingle in the workplace.

I mean, he fucks up legitimately in so many other ways, why use something that is not under his control?

1 Like

There isn’t a workplace to mingle in. 72% of all non-farm jobs in America are service jobs. There’s no one to service if everyone’s not eating out, not spending tons of money, not going to events, not getting paid. The unemployment is up because there’s no one to serve.

2 Likes

Pathetic. Ignorant. Murderer. Liar.

“Murderer”. That one stands out for me; until now, I never heard or read of that word being used in connection with Trump by the media.

I must be so fucking far out of the loop!

Not that I’m aware of (but if you are, I’d be happy to learn). Generally speaking, some actions or conditions toll a statute of limitations by operation of law–including, generally speaking, fraudulently concealing the information that would have made it possible to discern the existence of a cause of action. But, again, I don’t know anything at all about the way that works in relation to New York criminal law.

1 Like

Clinton and the special prosecutor’s office agreed to a deal on the day he left office, otherwise there were plans to indict him.

The reason there has been no prosecution of former presidents is that they generally did not break US laws. In the case of the obvious exceptions, Nixon and Harding, the former was pardoned and the latter died just as the scandals were coming out.

There is no political convention preventing prosecution of your predecessor. In my home state jail is the normal next career after leaving the governor’s office.

1 Like

New York law is its own beast. But I think the concealment covers what I was asking about, since an agreement would happen only if everyone involved acknowledged something specific.

I should’ve been more specific. Hillary Clinton.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.