One is a crowd when animating in Blender

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/26/one-is-a-crowd-when-animating.html

4 Likes

No kidding! IanHubert is great, and CGmatter is another guy on Youtube I like for this kind of Blender tutorial. Hilarious, to boot!

3 Likes

Hi Guys, welcome to my channel

Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on teh social mediaz

So, welcome to my channel, today I’m going make a comment. A comment about something very important to me.

To see my thoughts on other important things I’ll have a playlist link in the description below.

So, yeah, guys, I’ve really got a strong opinion about this thing I’m itching to talk about

You know what else I’m all itchy about? Our Sponsor, they’re great check them out…

Hey, we’re back, so this super important thing, it’s been on my mind for a while, and…

I made a video about it a few weeks ago, check that out if you haven’t.

Alright, this might offend some people, but I’m going to be real with you guys. I really hate sitting through all this garbage before actually getting to the damn point. So, yeah, I also like these short, to-the-point no-nonsense videos.

Thanks for watching.

You know who else is totally no-nonsense, our second sponsor for today…

Alright, yeah.

Let me what you think in the comments below, or teh other social mediaz linked here and here (waves arms around).

That’s it for now, remember to subscribe and hit that bell to get all my no-nonsense to the point videos

…auto play next video…

Hi Guys, welcome to my channel

Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on teh social mediaz…

Damn, I need a drink just typing that out.

9 Likes

I only recently discovered his videos, and I find them hugely amusing. They’re also amazingly useful, especially given how short they are. (I’ve seen other similar-duration blender tutorials that weren’t nearly as instructive.)

Everything old is new again. Accept no substitutes!

1 Like

@beschizza

I see you too are not a fan of:

Hi Guys… Ok… so today… I am going to be talking about how to do the thing… and I know that [something utterly irrelevant to literally everyone watching the video and the dude recording it]… so let’s get started… Oh! And please don’t forget to subscribe in the link below… anyway… uh… Ok… here we go…

spread out over a minute or three.

Pretty much screw every MoFo using that script.

instantly furious at hi guys

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.