Ongoing coronavirus happenings

33 Likes

Video this time. Still badass nurses.

27 Likes

They’re going to have a hard time getting around state immunity and or sovereign immunity depending on whether they’re trying to sue in US or China’s courts.

Are the lawyers being funded by DeVos like the “open the state” protest organizers have been reported to be? Because then it’s not individuals - it’s part of the Trump re-elections campaign.

18 Likes
9 Likes

$100 million in revenue is not a small business.

20 Likes

Here’s how it played out in that first pic

30 Likes

Well, they are certainly not Democrats, so why not supply them? He knows Putin will support him in November!

9 Likes

I understand there’s been debate over whether healthcare and other essential workers are heroes, but does anyone disagree that these counter-protesters aren’t?

7 Likes

Those whose payment information is not held by the IRS will receive a paper check instead unless they submit their details soon.
The first batch of paper checks is due to go out in the mail on April 24. Batches will be mailed out in the following weeks and months until September.
Lower-income households will be prioritized when paper stimulus checks are mailed out.
According to The Washington Post , which obtained the IRS plan for distributing paper checks, those with incomes of $10,000 or less will get the first batch in the mail.

8 Likes

Absolutely. These folks are going above and beyond their jobs in an effort to keep idiots from causing harm. Yes, they are heroes. (I am assuming this is what you meant.)

27 Likes
20 Likes
14 Likes

Sweden Says Controversial Virus Strategy Proving Effective

Sweden’s unusual approach to fighting the coronavirus pandemic is starting to yield results, according to the country’s top epidemiologist.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-04-19/sweden-says-controversial-covid-19-strategy-is-proving-effective

3 Likes
7 Likes

Bougie parent complaining about how the four thousand dollars they spent on her son’s youth sports ambitions have went up in smoke this year because of the cancellations

5 Likes
9 Likes

I’m sure a break from worrying about getting shot up in class or getting judged as being poor is a bit pleasant for them

10 Likes

15 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes