Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Whether Americans know it or not, their government is not working for them. Their government is working on behalf of capital. Humans are now a mere second-order, instrumental factor to be considered based on how it affects capital. In this perilous time, capital must be protected and nurtured, and we must draw resources from our entire society in order to help capital survive, in the same way that the body will draw blood from other organs to save the brain. People can be sacrificed—capital is irreplaceable. We are navigating our way through this so that capital comes out okay on the other side. It is no exaggeration to say that tens or hundreds of thousands of Americans will die because we are choosing this approach, rather than an approach that prioritizes human life. They will die because we did not dedicate resources before this pandemic to building an adequate system of public health care, and they will die because we made the decision during this pandemic to put the needs of capital first. We did not keep working people on payrolls, because that would be less advantageous for the owners of capital. We did not nationalize factories, nor pharmaceuticals, because that would be less advantageous to the owners of capital. And of course we did not release the prisoners in the jails being ravaged by this disease. What would that do for the stock market?

20 Likes

There’s several traditional methods.

17 Likes
10 Likes

Genius

Yamiche Alcindor :heavy_check_mark: @Yamiche

President Trump is asking whether there can be some sort of disinfectant injection, “almost a cleaning,” in people’s bodies to fight the coronavirus.

“It would be interesting to check that,” he said.

He added, “The whole concept of the light. That’s pretty powerful.”

3:18 PM - Apr 23, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,290 people are talking about this

Can’t wait to see how the New York Times writes this one up. “PRESIDENT RECOMMENDS INNOVATIVE NEW TREATMENT.”

Atrios at 18:21

17 Likes

Lasers…

4 Likes

…in their heads?

5 Likes

https://www.health.com/mind-body/perineum-butt-sunning-wellness-trend

(Looks like @milliefink and I were thinking the same thing)

14 Likes

Pew! Pew!

17 Likes
14 Likes

deleted: covered earlier. !!

1 Like

23 Likes

He got the idea from a science program on TV.

10 Likes

:drooling_face: So he is putting his plant physiology PhD to good use, then? /s

7 Likes

I feel like the pineapple and coconut juice in my screwdriver is making much better use of plant physiology. And it definitely seems to be putting sunlight in my body.

13 Likes

A nice 2017 dry cherry mead here, but same findings. We should publish! :grin:

11 Likes

Madam Mrs The Ratel: “If only we could get the inside of the body to stare at an eclipse.”

16 Likes

I have my own technique, though lethality may or may not favorably compare to hydroxychloroquine.

1 Like

Where the fuck those guillotines at?

Edit:

24 Likes

Holy shit!! 190 Everclear? We used that in college to make punch. Yeah the next day(s) went very poorly!

10 Likes

PGA punch! I wonder if there’s still a negative floating around out there of me with my head under the PGA punch waterfall.

If only I knew the things I know now about alcohol…I would have gotten myself into a lot more trouble.

3 Likes