Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Yes, the manufactured narrative. They have to act in ways consistent with the logic of the lie.

7 Likes

If I was paranoid Iā€™d be convinced that The Powers That Be are out there actively trying to make it all worse.

But Iā€™m not, itā€™s just that the world is run by fucking idiots and millions of people are

Fuck it. Not worth the rant.

EYLr-HEXgAAZSTr.jpeg

28 Likes

As more cases stack up, my hopes for just FUBARā€™d testing begins to wane. We just dont understand enough about how this virus interacts with our immune system (witness PIMS, if you need further evidence.) This makes a vaccine more complicated, possibly requiring an adjuvant or modification of type-unknown-currently. I hope the big brain guys are burning the midnight oil. (Now I want to hear Diesel and Dust.)

21 Likes
10 Likes

There are probably some in the White House. Thereā€™s so much crank magnetism there, some kook could be sucked right off the street and into the cabinet.

12 Likes

Of minor importance in the scheme of things, but Iā€™ll take my good news where I can:

22 Likes

Without shutdown these would be not Trump, but COVID Campaign Rallies anyway.

3 Likes

Two days ago:

Today:

12 Likes

For the last couple of weeks,Twitter comments have been flooded with spam from these scum:

8 Likes

Block and report. Thatā€™s all any of us can do.

14 Likes

Lockdown Advice: In a nutshell, drive your car 30-60 minutes once a week

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been earwormed with this one lately:

7 Likes

Maybe, just maybe

(The one box doesnā€™t show it, but this is an archive of his antivaccine tweets)

11 Likes
11 Likes

Corona Zombies 2: Barbie & Kendra Save The Tiger King

Most of the risks stated in the article are negligible or wonā€™t be mitigated by just driving a car. The only serious one is fuel going bad, but driving once per 2 months should be fine for that and will be better for environment. From my experience thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œtransmission drying outā€, some of my vehicles sit for 6 or more months between uses and that never happened (I donā€™t have anything with automatic transmission though).
Iā€™d say itā€™s better to avoid risk of infection due to gas station visit.

4 Likes

Like they havenā€™t been through enough. Man.

2 Likes
22 Likes

Hollywood stars are having a difficult time competing against youtubers who known how to make content from home for years

13 Likes

Headline should read ā€œsanctuary city for coronavirus.ā€ Also, the person speaking so glowingly of this has a vested interest in people dying. SMFH.

14 Likes