Ongoing Mpox Happenings and other epidemic news

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 Likes

Honestly, the undiagnosed cases is the most likely. (I am guessing here, just to be honest) But I suspect that this population is not all that trusting of docs and hospitals and is only coming in if the kids get pretty sick. At least, thatā€™s my best guess. Time will tell, of course. but come on, surely the universe would not unleash another one on us so soon, right?

9 Likes
8 Likes

Seems like a good guess, to me.

grace helbig crush GIF by This Might Get

Letā€™s not dare the universe, shall we?

7 Likes

Be Quiet Carbonaro Effect GIF by truTV

Oops. Ssshhhā€™d.

6 Likes

The universe gets a lot of help from a lot of idiots here.

6 Likes

Snl Damn It GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

Measles mutating significantly sounds like a very bad thing.

Canā€™t we just make these basic vaccinations mandatory for everyone, with absolutely no religious or non-medical exemptions, and serious penalties for faking the medical exemption for both the parents and the doctors?

4 Likes

Can we? Sure, probably. Will we? Not a chance in hell. And yeah, were that to happen, i choose not to think about it too much. Not very likely, but it all comes down to numbers. In a sufficiently large sample, anything not impossible is certain.

6 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

That sounds like what you need to drive an apple car.

1 Like

joanna lumley rage GIF

1 Like

This is a terrifying graph. (Although VA and WV remain above the critical line, so there is that, I guess?)

10 Likes

Soon those parents will learn the answer to the question ā€œwhat happened when they didnā€™t have a vaccine?ā€ That answer being, of course, people died.

8 Likes

Emily Blunt Bloody Hell GIF by Film4

Well sometimes, they just become disabledā€¦

9 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQ78oLFV9A

3 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

Damn, that is some wild stuff!

8 Likes