Only jerks are invited to Trump social media summit

Where the heck is Alex Jones’s invitation?
If he’s not invited to this his career is officially over.

6 Likes

Think he’ll be disappointed to discover that Trump looks more like an old potato spray painted orange than the virile, muscular ubermensch he draws him as?

7 Likes

Is this the same guy that draws cartoons for The Onion? That guy is funny!

3 Likes

I wonder if Scott Adams has been invited? He’s been on a pro-Trump jag for a while.

2 Likes

Apparently these guys don’t understand that refusing to promote improbable conspiracy theories, rumors, and racist memes is about common decency and fairness, not “political bias.”

“You’re only biased against me because I’m a liar and a racist!” - yup.

5 Likes

Only jerks would want to go.

The rest should have a summit and make a point of not inviting him.

4 Likes

How does the big cat face fit into this “symbolism”? Is that supposed to be an orange-washed Black Panther, because that was hip in 2018? Or does it stand for “riding the tiger”, i.e. he knows he will get eaten the moment he gets off it?

2 Likes

Only jerks want to go to Trump social media summit

FTFY

4 Likes

I am humbled.

Sadly, I can see dim-witted MAGAists interpreting this in a positive way.

2 Likes

This is actually how the radical right thinks about the state of play - Trump leading the way, riding the tiger through the corruption infested swamp that is liberal democracy. They are quintessential true believers in MAGA. My own sister thinks this way. She gave me a MAGA sweatband for Christmas (still in wrapper). One day, I’m going to burn it in her driveway.

It’s “zyklon,” actually. Grammar goon at work.

1 Like

(A reply to a Trumptwit, and he’s not allowed to block any more.)

4 Likes

Jerks were jerks.

eta:

The Curious Incident of the Elephant in the Night-Time…

There’s no mention of Breitbart being invited in these stories.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.