Oops! Crybaby Rittenhouse does instant about-face after snubbing Donald Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/02/oops-crybaby-rittenhouse-does-instant-about-face-after-snubbing-donald-trump.html

9 Likes

tenor

17 Likes

Sir Punchable-of-Face.

23 Likes

Snivelling Shit.

23 Likes

More news of the stupid.

10 Likes

He cited Trump’s “bad” direction on the Second Amendment as his “issue” with the convicted ex-president

“If he was a true supporter of the Second Amendment then why did his Secret Service detail gun down another patriotic AR-15 owner just for exercising his freedoms??”

26 Likes

The cult demands loyalty above all else.

11 Likes

Full post Button:

Oops! Crybaby Rittenhouse does instant about-face after snubbing Donald Trump

Carla Sinclair 2:41 pm Fri Aug 2, 2024

Rittenhouse. Photo: Gage Skidmore (CC BY-SA 3.0)

Welp, looks like someone got a spanking today.

Last night, Kyle Rittenhouse snuck on a pair of big-boy pants and sassed his MAGA cult leader, saying in a video that he wouldn’t be voting for Donald Trump, but would instead cast a write-in vote for Sen. Ron Paul. He cited Trump’s “bad” direction on the Second Amendment as his “issue” with the convicted ex-president, and said there would be “no take-backs.” (See video below, posted by Ron Filipkowski.)

Less than 24 hours later, however, the gun-slinging crybaby wet his diaper and took it all back.

“My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive,” Rittenhouse — who killed two protestors and injured a third in Kenosha, Wisconsin — Xitted today. “I’m 100% behind Donald Trump and encourage every gun owner to join me in helping send him back to the White House.” (See post below, reposted by Ron Filipkowski.)

Of course, hundreds of commenters were quick with the punchlines. “He realized he can’t get a job that doesn’t rely on milking the cult,” said one, while another joked, “Translation: I can’t get into a college, I’m completely unemployable, and I’ve just realized I’ve effed the golden goose.”

AD

“Kyle right before tweeting that recant: We will not be going to Chuck E. Cheese [along with famous blubbering-Kyle gif]” yukked another.

But the comment that sums up Rittenhouse and the rest of Trump’s Kool-Aid drinking disciples best: “You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave.”

Dunno why I bother, what a crap story. :wink:

19 Likes

If he’s really, really repentant, Trump’s people might even try to find a job for him. After all, implementing Project 2025 will require thousands of underqualified zealots who know that they owe everything to Cheeto Mussolini.

18 Likes

He says Ron Paul in the video, the 88 year old former congressman, House of Rep, not Senator. His son, Rand Paul, is the senator.

11 Likes

:rofl:

So, so very dumb.

11 Likes

do-you-have-any-idea-how-little-that-narrows-it-down-blight-2918568503

18 Likes

My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive,

And at all other times as well.

16 Likes

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

14 Likes

And those with skeletons in the closet and/or who are just plain horrible are prime candidates for positions under Trump, that way he can totally control them.

6 Likes

That was fast. i wonder what they have on him to make him jump back in line so quickly.

5 Likes

He’s entirely dependent on MAGA money.

14 Likes

The only thing he is, and ever will be, is shooty-bang-bang boy, and he can’t even do that consistently.

7 Likes

He’s not the first person from that end of the political spectrum to say something against the Great Orange Messiah and then be swiftly brought to heel and have to recant.

I don’t know if they need to have anything specific on them (although in Lindsey Graham’s case, I wonder). I think the risk of loss of income if they get thrown off the MAGA gravy train might be sufficient by itself. Failing that, the sudden flood of death threats from the hard-core faithful may be enough to change their minds.

This is not the kind of cult that you can publicly walk away from. Dissent will not be tolerated.

21 Likes

Wow, he’s even more like a lil’ clone of Ted Cruz than I thought! Automatic flip-flop engaged!

6 Likes