Kyle Rittenhouse snubs Donald Trump, says he's voting for Ron Paul: "We need champions" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/02/kyle-rittenhouse-snubs-donald-trump-says-hes-voting-for-ron-paul-we-need-champions-video.html

9 Likes

“Unfortunately, Donald Trump had bad advisers, making him bad on the Second Amendment, and that is my issue,” the perpetually frightened gun-clinger continued."

Ugh, issue voters, amirite?

19 Likes

Ron Paul is 88. :man_shrugging:

28 Likes

Looks like maybe the l’il bastard is good for something. Keep splitting the vote, Kyle! I’m pulling for you!

22 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse says he’s voting for Ron Paul

Okay cool Mr. Shooter dude whatever, but also

“We need champions”

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

18 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse

You mean murderer Kyle Rittenhouse, correct? The murderer?

27 Likes

Or does he think he’s voting for Jake Paul ?

15 Likes

Issue voters, Armalite?

That certainly seems on brand for the Redcap Horst Wessel.

16 Likes

He looks more and more like a lil’ clone of Ted Cruz.
Blood test!

4 Likes

No, like a lot of mediocre young white men, he’s entered his Libertarian phase. Someone probably introduced him to the Fountainhead.

16 Likes

Young Horst betraying the Partei won’t go well for him.

13 Likes

I came here with the same idea. Chances to use this one in an on-topic way have been thin on the ground recently.

10 Likes

I hope Trumpy will cast his orange gaze in Kyle’s direction and issue a Trumpwa against him. When that happens, you better clutch your guns tightly and keep the tears out of your eye, Kyle!

12 Likes

My fondest hope is that eventually Kyle Rittenhouse will disappear into the same obscurity that claimed George Zimmermann, but for now he still seems to be milking his fifteen minutes of homicidal fame.

Speaking of Zimmermann, the obvious thing to do would be for Rittenhouse to launch his own Rittenhouse-Zimmermann “Second Amendment” ticket, which would surely get a lot of support. Unfortunately, to meet the minimum age requirements for the presidency, he might have to wait until 2038 to do so.

4 Likes

Hah, ok, you go, buddy. 100% support someone voting 3rd part/write in instead of Trump.

5 Likes

This is the one time I hope that he has some pull with his audience. I hope a lot of previous maga voters follow his lead and write in Ron Paul. Especially in Ohio, Georgia, Florida, Arizona, etc.

6 Likes

Someone saying they’ll not vote Trumpy but for someone perhaps more right-wing, gives the sort of joyful/regretful shiver we got when Tory voters said they’d vote Reform.

Yaay, the Tories/Trumpies are going to lose votes
Hmm, the really excessively right-wing fuckwits are going to benefit.

8 Likes

Ron Paul’s current “Libertarian” phase is being a fellow of the neo-confederate Ludwig von Mises Institute.

Those right-libertarians sure look a lot like fascists when you scratch the coating off.

9 Likes

I’m half tempted to write a check to the Ron Paul campaign to help make that happen

2 Likes

They always have been.

13 Likes