Kyle Rittenhouse snubs Donald Trump, says he's voting for Ron Paul: "We need champions" (video)

The Armalite and the ballot box, as they say in Northern Ireland.

6 Likes

At least with the US system, a few more votes for the (very) far-right doesn’t do them any good, but it does hurt the Republican party and candidates, thankfully.

9 Likes

When you can’t even attract the teen murderer vote, you know your campaign’s in trouble.

12 Likes

Yeah, now we have Reform with double-digits of the vote share and angling for PR.

At least that will never happen in the US.

:thinking:

5 Likes

But only because the Republicans already captured the fascist vote…

8 Likes

By any reasonable measure Rittenhouse had far more in common with the young man who tried to assassinate Trump than with Trump himself.

10 Likes

Trump, losing votes with mass shooters… that’s one of his core constituencies!

11 Likes

The magats are into numerical symbolism.

6 Likes

Dude’s about 17 minutes into his allotted 15.

7 Likes

Kyle was born January 3, 2003. He has never voted for Trump.

3 Likes

He’s a Republican. Never LEGALLY voted for Trump. Doesn’t mean he didn’t.

4 Likes

Okay, not that I’m not sitting over here laughing my ass off at one crying baby rejecting another for not being fascist enough, but how exactly does brain trust here think Trump of all people isn’t fully supportive of deranged white fools having all the guns they want?

I mean, I assume that after this past July Trump might be smart enough to realize having them around himself might not be a good strategy, but I can’t imagine he’s extended that consideration to others in any form.

Did I miss something about Trump saying perhaps letting citizens own nuclear weapons might not be a good idea or something? Maybe he supports limiting access to armor-piercing cyanide tipped MIRV rockets or something?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.