Oral sex demon banished

Originally published at: Oral sex demon banished | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Been there, done that.

8 Likes

Okay, I thought this was going to be a thing about how the desire to engage in oral sex was caused by demon possession. Turned out it was way more direct.

9 Likes

I think the proper term is “succubus.”

21 Likes

Well played.

But please tell me this was an acting improv class. Please?

4 Likes

Wow. Gawd worshipers are kinky.

Somebody give that lady an Oscar.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t the “demon” be an incubus?

Oral Sex Demon is a fantastic band name; and maybe a good name for an Evangelist.

23 Likes

And “Banished” is the perfect name for their first album.

8 Likes

Were you protected by your CIA Radio Scrotum?

9 Likes

Interesting choice of soundtrack? I hope if she was really still having weird discharge from her genitals that she went to a doctor eventually instead of turning to magic further.

5 Likes

blathered in passing is that the central act of Christianity was that old time possession schtick. Including even possessed pigs, (for you godless heathens you, see: Matthew 8:28-34). Jesus was an exorcist as his main act. And speaking in tongues was merely when the holy(good) spirit took possession of you. my favorite is the Jesus ‘quote’ which amounts to “When you drive out one demon, seven return” (oh, uh, how about Luke 11:26ish) …so, eh, it’s good work to have a self retaining business.

2 Likes

Freedom of religion is freedom to be stupid.

5 Likes

Let’s see, superstition combined with repressed sexual desires . . . what could go wrong?

5 Likes

And honestly, who of us hasn’t?

blue2

11 Likes

Think Episode 9 GIF by NBC

4 Likes

This is like professional wrestling but with more clothing.

4 Likes

Calling Doctor Demon Sperm. Calling Doctor Demon Sperm.

2 Likes

You can imagine a version of this that is fun, but the key ingredient would be not taking the religious part seriously, and umma go out on a limb and guess these folks are taking it very seriously. And then it points to a bunch of dark places.

Basically megachurch faith healing could be cool, but only if it was drag queens doing it, is what I’m saying.

5 Likes

Oh.My.Gods…

Featuring an orchestra of overdriven harps!

6 Likes