Order a pizza with random toppings

Even a few years ago I would have laughed at the idea of Domino’s pizza.

These days, they’ve improved so much that I prefer them to any other chain pizza as well as nearly all mom-and-pop pizza places in the area. They’re fast, they’re very inexpensive, and their quality is surprisingly consistent.

2 Likes

Pizza Roulette…
“So, is this the day when an anaphylactic shock finally kills me?”

3 Likes

… and… no pineapple.

What I really need is a machine that will squeeze juice from a pouch.

5 Likes

All pizza is / are random. No two pizzas are alike, ever. Sit with that for awhile…

8 Likes

FIFY, and Happy New Year!

1 Like

Besides, you can make a pizza with random toppings in the comfort of your own kitchen.
All you need is

2 Likes

Is better?

1 Like

And to you. It is a beautiful morning here in Portland.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I hope these claims of randomness are backed up by a TRNG.

1 Like

Got a foggy surprise in the AM and the rest of the day was glorious.

Yep’um… I’m visiting my wife here in sunny Oregon. The sunrise looked like a creamsicle.

1 Like

They should make their UI like a slot machine, where you pay and then spin and see which toppings the wheels stop on. Then it might be fun, maybe even add a chance to win a free breadstick or dessert or drink or percent off or whatever, and if you really don’t like the results maybe you can pay x more to spin again with each respin getting more expensive. You know, basic game stuff.

5 Likes

Do you by chance work for EA?

You know they’re always looking for ways to give players a sense of accomplishment.

from Trenton :wink:

1 Like

Good ol’ None Pizza Left Beef. I think I only realized that was a Thing relatively recently.

I want one with “abnormal” beef.
c

7 Likes

She lives just off the river here in St. Johns. It was a beautiful morn. It lifted me up, a little bit.

Yeah. Free pizza gets a +5 modifier.